SC - Where are you?

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Jan 24 15:35:59 PST 1998

In a message dated 1/24/98 2:51:05 AM Eastern Standard Time, ddfr at best.com
writes:

<< In that case, if Hattox's chronology is correct, you may never have tasted
 coffee and certainly do not regard it as something to be routinely served
 to guests >>

Thank-you for this bit of information.:-) I will certainly relay it to my
physician post haste. Seriously tho', I do appreciate any info I can get
regarding my persona especially information which can help me be a better
player. this certainly appears to quality and gives me a further clue to aid
in further study.

I find it extraordinarily amazing that a product such as coffee could have
left so little recorded information regarding it's usage. OTOH, other
currently common products (e.g. potatoes and hot peppers) also seem to share
this particular attribute.

If there is any thing that you can think of or any important sources of info
that can help me in my search , I would be eternally grateful if you would
consider passing them along.

Again thank-you for your responce.

Ras