SC - coffe making artifacts

Charles McCathieNevile charlesn at sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au
Mon Jan 26 00:50:16 PST 1998

As phlip said, I am in Melbourne, Australia. It seems odd to me that I am
the most prolific poster to this list, since I am not actuually a memebr
of the SCA. I know that the baroness of Stormhold lurks here from time to
time, but only remmeber that her Mum calls her Lillian - don't know her
persona name.

Charles Ragnar

PS For all you guys in South Africa, believe in yourselves - in an young
group it is easier to do it better before old habits are entrenched. PPS
Test cricket. Mmmmm.