SC - alcohol reimbursements

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Jan 26 09:23:12 PST 1998

- ---kappler <kappler at edgenet.net> wrote:
> rare, serious thought, and boy does it hurt, so Id better
> get it out.  When do you personally date the fall of the
> Roman empire and why?

Fall of Constantinople, 1453(?)CE

Continuous government (at least in the bureaucratic form) in power
since the time of he-who-was-Octavian, Ceasar Augustus.

If you mean the Western Roman Empire, or whatever referent is in
current vogue, I believe the commonly accepted date is in the
450s-460s...

> OOPS, reverting back to teacher mode, Puck

Puck, we'll make a proper fool / bard out of you yet!

Hint: teaching was a major function of both positions...

===
Adieu -- Amra / Pax ... Kihe / TTFN -- Mike
(al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra  /
Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard) /
Mike C. Baker: My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8661
Alt. e-mail: KiheBard at aol.com, MikeCBaker at aol.com