SC - Where are you?

Mordonnade Mordonnade at aol.com
Mon Jan 26 18:06:46 PST 1998

In a message dated 1/26/98 3:54:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
CorwynWdwd at aol.com writes:

<< A friend is researching it and was going to grind
 sunflower seeds to see if it worked. My bet is it won't.

 Corwyn   >>

I can save you the effort. I use ground sunflower seeds regularly in my
Mexican cookery. Although they give a decided greenish tinge to the dish it
can no way be described as "blue".

Ras