SC - cc:Mail Link to SMTP Undeliverable Message

Frank Welsh fwelsh at primavera.com
Mon Jan 26 22:12:26 PST 1998

Hello all!

Thanks to my loving lord I am now a member of this list!  We live in O'Fallon,
which is a suburb of St. Louis, MO (which is part of the Barony of Three
Rivers in Calontir)....however, we are currently NOT members of the local SCA
group.   I had been a member some years ago (about 9 or 10).

It has been about 11 years since I helped to autocrat at a major feast but I
still have the urge to do so again.  Currently we are members in a medieval
re-enactment group that enjoys a wide variety of people who are active and are
on good speaking terms with our fellow SCA members.  In fact, there are a
couple of us who enjoy "dual" membership.  We often times have festivals which
include feasts that I have been privileged to help with.

My lord is a middle king, as there is a high king and a low king within our
shared realms.  I am proud to be the only queen within the three kingdoms.
But it IS a little bit hard to keep up with the guys  ;)

In answer to what we do.......I have a master's degree in corporate/industrial
communication.....but at the moment am not working in my field.  I am
currently a part-time worker at a local cloth store and a full-time mom of
two.  (I love to cook and sew...hence the overflowing pantry and boxes of
materials in our household!!!!)

Lady Aurelia
Queen of the Northern Marches in the Northern Realms

(Linda is my mundane name)