SC - ???

kappler kappler at edgenet.net
Tue Jan 27 10:50:44 PST 1998

Hi everyone,

A funny thing happened at a small event I attended last weekend.

I had been on site less than 10 minutes, in fact I had just signed in and not
changed into garb, when a lady approached me and said, "I'm putting in a bid
for next 12th Night and I was wondering if you would be the feastocrat."

The twitching started all over again, you know that little nervous tic that I
though time and medication would finally cure. I called over to my roommate and
asked her opinion. Frantically screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOO!" She rushed over to stop
the monster before it began.

I think it's going to be a while before I do another 12th Night.

I was sorta asked about cooking a course for Ansteorra's 20th Year Celebration
and I am working on an "Above the salt" style feast...

It's nice to be loved.

Help me...I'm a sick man.

Yers,

Gunthar