SC - Private-auction Alcohol

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Jan 27 21:56:56 PST 1998

On Tue, 27 Jan 1998, Varju wrote:

> << Yes, but those are the kind of tales that men tell around the campfire,
>  and generally not repeated when the women and children can hear. At
>  least not the women. It is said that since they ride wearing pants all
>  the hair on their body is thus worn off, and that they...
>   >>

> Hmmm. . .I guess its an improvement on uncivilized devils from the steppes. .
> .:->

Oh, you ment that part. That is a side issue, of no major concern. I get
the feeling at times that the greeks feel about us a bit like the man
who keeps wolves to scare off the bears from his sheep.

> It's always nice to know what your neighbors think of you, anyway. . .makes
> planning raids much easier. . .

You're welcome <insert image of UlfR trying to get _just_ the right edge
on the largish blade of a heavy spear>. They won't let us butcher any of
our own horses for food, and I do have a longing that meat (bloody
greeks should mind their own business). Then there is the profits from
the sale of captive slaves...

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                  par.leijonhufvud at labtek.ki.se
PGP fingerprint = 76 3B 11 28 79 39 87 C0  DC 4C 1F 4C C0 1F 1E 89
If you know what you are doing it's not research.