SC - [fwd] Medieval pasta

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Tue Jan 27 22:04:45 PST 1998

In a message dated 1/27/98 7:50:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
margali at 99main.com writes:

<<  I daresay that there is no person who
 would condone the wearing of such a thing anywhere but Pennsic.
 Margali

Now, Margali, let's not be hasty here. I certainly would find it hard to not
condone the wearing of such an item in my presence. ;-)  Seriously though, you
would make an excellent administrator! :-0

Ras