SC - Authenticity-OT

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Jan 29 19:07:04 PST 1998

<<  we need to go for possibility
 thinking, instead of comfortable/convenient/habitual thinking.

Despite my compulsive interest in the Game, it is not my entire life, I am one
of the unfortunates who must hold a mundane job to pay for my play, and to put
food on the table for six people.  Oftentimes, an item's price must be gauged
by whether or not the time involved is worth the savings.  Until I win the
lottery,  many of the things I use in my play will have to be bought, and the
merchants I have found here in Atenveldt charge so much for true period items,
that it is frequently far more doable to buy mundane items and try to do the
best I can to make them at least look period, and to be sure they meet the
regs.

I DO try as hard as energy and time allow to make sure I go as far as I can
toward being "period", aware the whole time that I am far from my ideal, and
berating myself the whole time.

Mordonna