SC - Authenticity-OT

CorwynWdwd@aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Thu Jan 29 23:54:49 PST 1998

my dear friend i am sorry to hear about your father.  if me or mine can do
anything please let us know.

also we are looking at setting up the spring - early summer festivle.  and
there are a few questions.

first would it be posible to use brock's land?
second who or how do we get in tuoch with the portty potty people.
and do your by any chance remember  (ballpark) what the cost of it was?

thanks for you  help

your friend olav.

P.S.  please let us know what we can do to help our dear friends from the
barony of the three rivers in thier endever to have a renn fair.