SC - rose sekanjabin

Woeller D angeliq1 at erols.com
Fri Jan 30 09:48:50 PST 1998

If he's got a southfacing window, instead of curtains, he could cover it
with a shelf rack loaded with some of the smaller herbs, if that's what he
wanted to do. Also, many communities are making gardening ground available
to interested but land-deprived gardeners, frequently for free or at a
nominal cost. There's always a way if you want to bad enough. When I was
living in Zanesville, I worked out a deal to use one neighbor's empty lot,
and shared it with another neighbor, so I could grow some of the bulkier
crops rather than just my usual hot peppers and tomatoes and potted herbs.

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

- ----------
:
:
: What about apartment dwellers? I would challange Brandu to find any space
: in his place to grow more than 2 or 3 fairly small pots of anything
: particular, in addition to having 2 kids who are very active...not
: verybody has 2 acres like I do[lol]
: margali
:
: >By the same token, if you know what you're doing, you can make from
: >scratch
: >many of the more period items that are used for foodstuffs, at fairly
: >minimal expense. Sure, some herbs and spices cost, just as they did in
: >period, but many can be conveniently grown. Mint was frequently used
: >in
: >period in the Arabic areas- may the Gods help me, but I have a patch
: >of
: >peppermint which is going to conquer the world! Many other things can
: >be
: >grown at home nowadays, and we have the resources to grow them
: >properly,
: >considering the great popularity of exotic houseplants. You can also
: >buy
: >many things in volume which you used to have to pay high dollar for by
: >the
: >pinch.
:
: >phlip at morganco.net
:
: You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail.
: Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com
: Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]
:
:
:
: