SC - rose sekanjabin/wa

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Fri Jan 30 12:41:26 PST 1998

                      coffee/tea                                   1/30/98

Hope I am not repeating myself, my computer said this bounced the first time I
tried to send it:

Okay, I just realized that I need a smidge of clarification.  In saying
thatcoffee and tea are out of period, we are refering to TEA LEAVES,
specifically,correct?  Tea the plant yes?  What about tissanes and infusions
of herbs andspices- what people now-a-days refer to as "herbal tea"?  Would
these be okay? Only medicinal?  Not "upper-class"?
- -brid