SC - Re: almond milk

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jan 30 13:22:25 PST 1998

                      RE>>SC - rose sekanjabin/was                 1/30/98

<snip>oxymel to mean vinegar+honey+flavor.
Oxymel is used by some translators to mean a vinegar + honey (mel)
mixture. In this case, as opposed to hydromel, wine + honey (mel).
<snip>thanks Brid.
Crystal of the Westermark, Mists, West

No, thank *you*, now I am gonna hunt me down some currants, that currant
oxymel sounds **good** to me-  oooh, I wonder if that french soda syrup comes
cassis/currant flavored?
Kat are we doin drinkables for whiteshield?
- -brid