SC - General rant (started out as coffee/tea, then was rose sekanjabin)

kat kat at kagan.com
Fri Jan 30 14:44:16 PST 1998

At 10:16 AM 1/30/98 PST, you wrote:
>My Lady Aoife:
>             Not meaning to seem picky,this is AS XXXII but
>your web page says :
>
>>>created in the ****80's****

Well, yes, I see your point, but most of the folks looking at my page will
be directed there from mundane sources (ie: the cooking pod at tripod, of
which I seem to be the only HISTORICAL cook). They'd have no clue what AS
XXXII means.

>Also, seeing the salamander reminds me - What ever became of
>the cooks badge ? Is there a final design on a web page somewhere ?

We need a herald to submit it. Any volunteers? Since Baron Tibor left us
(sob!), we need one of those clever folks who can speak the language and pay
the bucks to get it submitted. I have it in color and b&w if anyone
volunteers to do this thing.

>I can see it now - a salamander on a block of cheese , waving a
>spoon at a drawing of a cuskynole, explaining the secret. . .
>
>The web page looks like it will be nice . . .
>
>Joseph L Tolbert,Jr.             jlt6 at hotmail.com
>Ninety Six,S.C.

Aoife