SC - Branwynna Pls Reply--Haggis Info.

L Herr-Gelatt and J R Gelatt liontamr at ptd.net
Sat Jan 31 08:42:33 PST 1998

>	And bringing the discussion back to its original point:  I too have
>"housemothered" a group of fighters  (Hmmm... side note:  What IS the
>collective for fighters?  Gaggle?  Pride?  Murder??)  and frankly I'd
sooner >have a root canal than try to wake the head of my then-household (or
my Baron, >for that matter) without a cup of coffee in one hand.

How About a "Frigate" of Fighters (alright, I SAW you snickering in the back
row)? A Corpus (Caste?) of Cambattants? A Stein of Stickjocks? A Pride of
Polearms-men? A Bristle of Bascinets? A Sept of Shieldsmen? A Melange of
Melee Teams?

Or for that matter: A Commandment of Head Cooks? A Clique of Carvers? A
Brotherhood of Botteliers?  A Soliloquey (?) of Sous-chefs? A Sibilance of
Servers? A Gangload of Garnishers? A Picayune of Prep-cooks? A Pouf of
Pastry Cooks? A Barrage of Bakers? A Skulk of Scullery maids? A Downpour of
Dishwashers?

Aoife, suddenly remembering why Roget's Thesaurus was her favorite book in
College....