SC - Long: Da whole onion soup deal, including porrey chapeleyn

Virginia Legowik keaeris at fred.net
Thu Jan 1 18:58:12 PST 1998

Does veal stock produce a better stock over beef itself?  I note, even when
I go to the trouble of making good beef stock with the bones and such that
the stock is somewhat heavy tasting.  Is this just me?

Fursa, who actually makes onion soup the hard way fairly frequently

      /\  /\   / (___,,,}_--=  "When playing with Chaos, Semantics IS    )
     ) /^\) ^\/ _)        =__                Everything."                )
     )   _ /  / _)            (  Questions and Comments should be      )
 /\  )/\/ ||  | )_)            (_   Directed to: keaeris at fred.net       )
<  >      |(,,) )__)          (    http://www.fred.net/keaeris/          )