SC - virtual soup

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Fri Jan 2 05:08:41 PST 1998

We'll save the chicken feathers for the end, when we burn them under the
noses of the folks who have fainted from the virtual aroma of our virtual
soup.

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

: y'know, if we don't figure out a way to add chicken feathers to this
recipe
: margali's gonna feel left out(not to metion a tad frustrated:-)
:
: stirring the pot as usual, Puck
:
: