SC - Drink suggestions? LONG

Crystal A. Isaac crystal at pdr-is.com
Mon Jan 5 09:46:53 PST 1998

I beg your pardon. For simplicity's sake I did not use fresh rose petals
for this particular redaction. Normally I do, but a sufficent rose
petals are hard to find this time of year. Also, finding roses that are
edible (ie, not having been sprayed with pesticides or
specically-for-roses fertiliers) is diffuclut. This soda made with roses
petals and honey is far superior, I agree. I apologise for posting my
shortand version without suffient explination.

For the Lavendar recipe, yes honey and sugar are noticbly differnt. I
found honey tends to overwhelm the subilty of the lavender. A freind has
found that using more leavesand less blossom make a better drink, but I
have not tried it myself yet. Agin, sugar is simplier, if you prefer
honey, be sure to clarify it carefully first.

I will post the almond milk orginal when I am done reading the 155
messages posted t o this list since I looked at it last.

humbly,
Crystal of the Westermark