SC - Making Soda

Tyrca Tyrca at aol.com
Tue Jan 6 17:59:33 PST 1998

<<
 I vaguely remember some comments about stopping a yeast reaction by
 giving it too much sugar.  If that is the case, then using the champagne
 yeast in an over-sugared solution would likely produce a sweet, fizzy
 drink.  Tyrca may have the answer.  If she doesn't, I'm having Sunday
 supper with our local braumeister and I'll ask him.

 Bear

I am not the yeast expert, your dinner guest is.  He has strains memorized,
and can quote them by flocculation rate!  I just make nice sweet pyment.

tyrca