SC - Brandu-:-) -OT

Louise Sugar dragonfyr at tycho.com
Wed Jan 7 10:24:17 PST 1998

hey folks....how about we move this discussion over to the distilling list
and leave the poor cooks alone  :D  I can just see them pulling their toques
down over their ears as we argue the legality of discussing distillation  ;D

Dragonfyr  (yes it is hosted on my server but Brandu is STILL List Admin
:D  )

|               SCA-Distilling Discussion Group                |
|       to subscribe, send Email to Majordomo at tycho.com      |