SC - sca-cooks V1 #522 -Reply

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Wed Jan 7 15:33:30 PST 1998

Thank the Gods s/ he'll be back in the office tomorrow!

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

- ----------
: >>I will be out of the bank until Jan 8. Please contact Mr. Tom Cherry if
you
: need assistance.<<
:
: Ack I hate it when I do tech support and I am wrong.... We really
shouldn't be
: receiving these over and over again.... Arrghhh.... Darn Bill Gates,
Microsoft
: Exchange servers alway ruin my day....
:
: Okay, okay.... I am calm now.  Sorry about the rant, but after the
completely
: atrocious last day at work I needed it...
:
: Thanks for your patience!
:
: Best Joke of the week::
:
: #3 reason you will not be voted People magazine's Sexiest Man of the Year
: according to David Letterman---
:
: Your current job title is President and CEO of Microsoft.
:
: Ba dum bumm....
:
: Murkial
: (Customer Service Support engineer who is at the end of her rope today)
:
: Christi Redeker
: Digital Equipment Corporation
: Colorado Springs, Colorado