SC - HEY LAWYER LADY!

kappler kappler at edgenet.net
Wed Jan 7 22:08:14 PST 1998

In my best jerry lewis voice that was!  So Rise (is that right?), howsabout
spending some time over at the distilling list too.  You sound awful nice,
margali's got a really neat rock, I promise to make Brandu behave, and a
legal type would be ever so helpful in figuring out how to get BATF to let
us make a still for period spirits.  kat, lemme borrow yer Bambi eyes,
quick!  If you help us we can promise foot rubs, beers, ales, ciders,
cordials and fun!  And I think even the first sip if we ever actually get
to distill anything.  No, no special reason we would want a lawyer to be
the first to risk going blind, its an honor.  Really!

Switching to Roger Rabbit voice;
pupupuupupppupllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze?

begging, Puck