SC - Out-of-Office

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Wed Jan 7 22:55:31 PST 1998

I like your thinking, Aoife, But let's wait until tomorrow morning, or we
may get our pies back.

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

- ----------
: >
: >Date: Wed, 07 Jan 1998 00:01:31 -0400
: >From: David Young <David.Young at rich.frb.org>
: >Subject: SC - sca-cooks V1 #520 -Reply
: >
: >I will be out of the bank until Jan 8. Please contact Mr. Tom Cherry if
you
: need assistance.
: >===============
:
: Ok---everybody send Mr. Young a virtual pie in the face at pieface.com
: (Pennsylvania Pie Board). Better make it a Mr. Cherry Pie (lol). Maybe
then
: he'll think twice abut polluting the list so much with auto-responses.
:
:
: Aoife
: