SC - CO2 cautions

kappler kappler at edgenet.net
Thu Jan 8 12:19:41 PST 1998

> Since you are not breathing this CO2 perhaps the danger is not there,
> but please check for such dangers before switching to unorthodox
> supplies of something you are ingesting.
>
> Stefan li Rous

As compressors and gas generation are part of my job description, I was
sure to check that my supplier provides either restaraunt or hospital grade
gases.  Additionally, whereas compressed air from a non-oil free compressor
does have its liabilities, CO2 in the volume we're talking about here is
most commonly used in firefighting, and petroleum product in a firefighting
agent would quickly put a gas company out of business.  Thankyou for the
warning and your concern though milord.

Regards, Puck