SC - Moroccan Restaurant in Portland

Robin Carroll-Mann harper at idt.net
Thu Jan 8 16:37:01 PST 1998

And it came to pass on  8 Jan 98, that Ron and Laurene Wells wrote:

> I found out about a restaurant right here in Portland
> Oregon (well, I live close enough to Portland to consider it "here")
> that serves authentic Moroccan cuisine in a "feast" style with
> genuine Moroccan traditions.  NO utensils are served with the meal -
> not even for the soup!
[snip]
> the name of the restaurant is MARRAKESH

> -Laurene

There is a similar restaurant here in New Jersey, which is also
called Marrakesh.  $20 per person for a 7-course meal:
1. assorted salads w/ flatbread
2. bastilla
3. chicken
4. lamb
5. couscous
6. fresh fruit
7. baklava w/ mint tea

And they have a bellydancer on weekends.

My lord and I went to a similar restaurant in L.A. when we visited
there in 1992.

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain of Tethba
Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
mka Robin Carroll-Mann *** harper @ idt.net