SC - Generic, No-Frills SCA-Cooks' universal rant

Tyrca Tyrca at aol.com
Fri Jan 9 08:11:29 PST 1998

<< If we can't enjoy (That mean occasionally laugh at
 ourselves and joke and pick a bone with things we sometimes disagree
 with, gently) even this small part of the dream, we don't need to be
 here.  And, I hope I don't offend someone with that statement.

 HL Hellen Bales MacQueene >>

Well, I'm not offended.  Welcome to our silly list.  (Hmm, new to the list,
that means she will not understand any "religious" cathedral references, will
she?  Margeli, is that rock still accepting visitors?

Tyrca