SC - Couple of question

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Fri Jan 9 10:12:37 PST 1998

                      RE>>SC - Couple of questions for ya'll...    1/9/98

<snip>NO!NO!say it isn't so!! I adore garlic roasted and cloves <snip>Do you
mean you mix the roasted garlic and the cloves together? Or do you mean you
make a separate clove spread? Either <snip>

I believe what was meant was: roasted garlic, the cloves of which are used as
a spread, not cloves added to it.  But I bet a lite sprinkling of any favorite
spice or herb to the roasting garlic would make a nice change/addition...
- -brid