SC - Introductions

Rachel Trigg Rtrigg at hoflink.com
Sat Jan 10 01:22:53 PST 1998

Greetings to all.

I am new to the list, though I have been lurking for about a month. I
apologize for not introducing my self earlier, but every time I tried to
compose a message, I couldn't think of anything particularly intelligent to
say.

Briefly, we moved to Atlantia from the East Kingdom about 4-1/2 months ago.
I enjoy cooking (obviously, as I am subscribed to this list :->) but have
not done any Medieval cooking yet. (The only Medieval cookbooks I own are
both volumes of "Take 1,000 Eggs Or More.") I share an apartment with a
husband and two cats and currently freelance for a living.

I remain in service (to whom or what lord only knows... ;->),

        Lady Brighid O Maoilsheachlainn
        (mka Rachel Trigg), rtrigg at hoflink.com
        Barony of Ponte Alto, Atlantia
****Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur.****