SC - Aquapatys

Sat Jan 10 09:45:05 PST 1998

Some one was asking for the boiled garlic recipe from To The King's
Taste.  Since I haven't seen it posted and I'm sitting at work waiting
for a field engineer to come check our new disk drives, I thought I
would key it in.

Aquapatys

Pill garlec and cast it in a pot with water and oile and seeth it.  Do
thereto safron, salt, and powdor-fort and dress it forth hool.

Boiled Garlic.

Peel garlic.  Cast it inot a pot with water and oil, and boil it.  Add
saffron, salt and strong powder.  Serve it forth whole.

Sass's version.

1 cup water
cloves of 6 bulbs of garlic, peeled
3 tablespoons of butter or oil
1/8 teaspoon saffron
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
pinch mace
garnish: 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley

1.  Bring water to a boil.
2.  Add garlic cloves, butter or oil, saffron, salt, cinnamon, and mace.
3.  Cover and cook over medium flame about 7 minutes or until garlic is
easily pierced with a fork.
4.  Drain and serve with a garnish of parsley.

Serves 4-6