SC - hungry cooks

Christi Redeker Christi.Redeker at digital.com
Mon Jan 12 05:47:25 PST 1998

This hungry cooks subject reminds me of my first Estrella, where all we
had left in the cooler was a bunch of odds & ends, but is was cold and
rainy.  So I took everything (and I mean everything, bacon, ham,
curryied chicken and rice, ramen noodles, veggies, etc) and cooked them
all together.  My roommate nick named the dish goo-mush (as in goulash)
and we ate.  We were camping with our Baron at the time and he went of
to talk to people in other encampments.  The next thing you knew we had
about 10-15 hungry fighters at our fire asking if there was enough to
share.

Murkial

Christi Redeker
Digital Equipment Corporation