SC - Original nuns, monks and Priest

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Jan 12 11:49:36 PST 1998

In a message dated 1/12/98 2:33:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
PETERSR at spiegel.becltd.com writes:

<< For example, I made Saracen Bruet this weekend .....<snip>
 Any suggestions?  Is it supposed to be that color, or did I do something
 wrong? >>

And I would love to see a recipe. :-) It is difficult to formulate an answer
to your question without seeing the recipe preferably both the original text
and the redaction.  If you would be so kind as to post them, I would be more
than happy to try to find the answers you seek.

Ras (Who loves the spontaneity of the list almost as much as recipes)