SC - Scotch eggs

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Wed Jan 14 16:21:23 PST 1998

Good Heavens, Stefan, don't tell me you're misplacing your own files!

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

- ----------
: HL Hellen Bales MacQueene asks:
:
: >Someone mentioned Scotch Eggs.  About 5 years ago I had a recipe, but
: >have since lost and would dearly love to have another recipe.  I do
: >remember it had a sausage and bread crumb type covering over a boiled
: >egg.  Anyone, please?
:
: I found a recipe/directions for Scotch eggs in this file in the FOOD
: section of my Florilegium:
: breakfast-msg     (41K)  7/ 7/97    What's for breakfast? SCA and period.
:
: I didn’t find any recipes (surprisingly) in the eggs-msg file. I sure
thought
: I had more recipes and information on these but if I do, it’s hidden in a
file
: that's not obvious to me.
:
: Stefan li Rous