SC - Scotch eggs info

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Thu Jan 15 15:04:53 PST 1998

Someone recently asked about Scotch eggs. I replied that I
couldn't find the info on them that I thought I had in my
Florilegium files. I have since then found the info in an
unedited file and have now added it to this file in the FOOD
section of my files:

eggs-msg          (54K)  1/15/98    Egg storage. Recipes. Substitutions.

The file won't be on the website for a week or two. If you
will email me, I'd be glad to send it to you in text or
Word format.

In a few weeks it should be at the usual site:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Hope this helps. I love Scotch eggs, whether they have
anything to do with Scotland or not. Perhaps you can let
me try one you make someday :-).

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net