SC - OOT - Lunch at Morgana's

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Fri Jan 16 01:04:58 PST 1998

Particularly by way of Melbourne Australia! Can't forget Charles, you know.

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

- ----------
: >> I tried to resist, honestly. Please add me to the list of those
interested
: >> in receiving your recipes (altho I tend to collect more than cook --
the
: >> hazard of living alone: no one to cook for regularly!).
: >>
: >> Morgana
: >
: >Okay, everybody pile into the wagon, Phlip you drive.  We're all going to
: >Morgana's for lunch.
: >
: >Start cooking milady:-), Puck
: >
:
: I'd be more than glad to cook, milord. You will all be very hungry after
: your trek to Fairbanks, Alaska!
:
: Morgana
:
: * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
: Morgana yr Oerfa, Baroness      *     Sharron Albert
: Winter's Gate/Oertha/West       *     salbert at polarnet.com
: Per saltire gules and sable,    *     Babylon 5/science fiction
: in pale two mullets and         *     (astrology/tarot)
: in fess an increscent           *     Back up my hard drive? How do I put
: and a decrescent argent.        *          it in reverse?
:
:
:
: