SC - Cuskynole Codgers -- OT

Gedney, Jeff Gedney at executone.com
Fri Jan 16 08:01:23 PST 1998

> Ahhhh the memories! :-) That brings up the time before family values
> were
> lost,. You know when every family had their own rock and stuck
> together?
> There was none of this slithering about or floating off to who knows
> where.
> Every once in a while the waters would part above us giving us a
> dazzling
> display of lightning followed by the merest whiff of the most
> succulent ozone
> you could imagine....setting the entire family off in quivering waves
> of
> ecstacy.....<sigh> Whatever is the youth coming to today?

Ahh, yesss.
     I remember those pools of organic mush, but my fondest memory is
     The hissing and popping of the ground, as the rain began to fall...
     I remember the first time that happened, it was soon after the
comet I was trapped in brought some of the first water and organics to
the nascent Earth.  I still remember how, after such long eons trapped
in the icy core, how much I regretted the dread offense that caused my
race to banish me thus.  I vowed, as I watched the seething Earth draw
near, that I would never do that again...

Never again would I try to serve the Pangalctic Emperor, Zurg the
Incomprehensible, cuskeynowles made by deep frying without first folding
and sealing the dough, and draining well on brown paper!

Brandu