SC - Elizabeth Doesn't Look Like Cariodoc

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jan 19 05:57:07 PST 1998

Greetings!  In my earlier post I attributed Elizabeth's words to
Cariodoc.  No, they don't look alike.  They are equally nice and
equally generous of their time.  And she posts off his address... and I
type before I read the final line of the post... and I should know
better but I get too hasty even as I age.  Sorry!  I must be trying to
cram in as many posts as I can in the twenty years or so I have left to
me!

Alys Katharine