SC - Re: Scotch eggs w/ question

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Wed Jan 21 05:45:24 PST 1998

Korrin asked:
>I wish to thank all that have posted the Scotch eggs recipes to the list.

>And I have a question: On the Fidonet cooking echo you ar required to
>post the recipes that you mention, is such a rule in place here or do us
>younger cooks need to keep holding out our begging bowls?

There have actually been a great number of recipes posted to this list
over the past year. Some with the period recipe, some with redactions
and some that are definitely not period at all.

Most of these have been added to the various files in the FOOD section
of my Stefan’s Florilegium. While the recipes-msg file is a general
collection, many can be found in various other files. More files get
added all the time as I figure out what new files to make. While I
could list all the files that have recipes from this group, I imagine
the volume would bother some if I listed them all.

So take a look at my files and if you want recommendations on where
to find something specific, just let me know. Or ask for my complete
filelist which I can send by email in text or Word formats.

My files can be found at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net
RSVE60 at email.sps.mot.com

PS: I'm surprised the fidonet echos are still around. Some of the
early stuff in my files comes from the old medieval echo.