SC - cuskynoles

Wed Jan 21 09:47:21 PST 1998

><< Recipe sent privately
>
> Bear >>
>
>No fair, m'lord!!!!!!!!!!  What about us other newbies that would like it
>too?
>
>                                        Melusine

Cuskynoles were the subject of an extensive discussion only a short time
ago.  The text of the discussion will probably appear in Stefan's
Florilegium along with the recipes.  Rather than disrupt the list with a
repetitive discussion, I sent out the original recipe to those who
requested it with the offer to send along the entire discussion if they
wished.  Since you asked, I have also sent you a copy.

If anyone else wishes a copy of the cuskynole recipe, please email me a
request at:

 terryd at health.state.ok.us

I will send you the recipe.

Bear