SC - Stroganoff

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Jan 21 16:37:51 PST 1998

In a message dated 1/21/98 6:23:55 PM Eastern Standard Time, ghesmiz at UDel.Edu
writes:

<< Is this the dish that you are talking about.  >>

Yes, it appears to be although the quantities used.are different in a minor
way from what I recall using, the end result is very much like what you
describe. IIRC, the recipe you posted is the one used by Poppa Gunthar at 12th
night.

Thank you so much. Now I won't have to eat the same dish 2x in one week to
come up with a variation on the recipe. :-)

My version was great so I have no doubts that the posted recipe is equally
deliscious. :-)

Ras