SC - Fw: [EK] Auction Official Update #2

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Thu Jan 22 08:56:36 PST 1998

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

- ----------
: Date: Thursday, January 22, 1998 03:11:59
: From: Bill Toscano
: To: sca-east at world.std.com
: Subject: [EK] Auction Official Update #2
:
: -Poster: Bill Toscano <toscano at uconect.net>
:
: Greetings, all!
:
: After giving it some serious thought and not wanting to get involved in
: anything shaky, I will ask you to please eliminate items
: 13, 22, 23 and 24.
:
: Those are the alcohol-related items. I know I am probably being
: paranoid, but this list may appear in print in some places, and I don't
: want to take any chances. Besides, it's what my gut told me in the first
: place. I thank, in advance, those who donated such items.
:
: If you choose to discuss this issue (and I know those who will want to),
: please change the header and keep it SCA-related.
:
: I don't mind people forwarding the auction list, but could you please
: forward an "Official" addenda, such as this one?
:
: I hope the word "official" doesn't annoy the rest of you the way it
: annoys me, but it serves its purpose.
:
: ;)
:
: Liam
:  with the message UNSUBSCRIBE SCA-EAST
: