SC - Fw: [EK] Auction Official Addenda

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Thu Jan 22 11:37:05 PST 1998

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

- ----------
: Date: Wednesday, January 21, 1998 19:45:11
: From: Bill Toscano
: To: sca-east at world.std.com
: Subject: [EK] Auction Official Addenda
:
: -Poster: Bill Toscano <toscano at uconect.net>
:
: We already have people bidding and we have more items
:
: ITEM 21: I would also like to donate to the auction on hand made
: acording to their fit one box pleated skirt of cotton color their choice
: and bodice.
:
: Donated by Shannon Cox
:
: ITEM 22: A Max's mead bottle (You can guess what's inside)
:
: Donated by Margali
:
: ITEM 23: Six bottles that could concievably be filled with barley wine
: that should be mature for Pennsic.
:
: Donated by Dragonfyr
:
: ITEM 24:  Six empty Peyton Whines bottles that the recipient
: may discuss letting me refill.
:
: Donated by Lady Lettice Peyton
:
: Isn't there an ATF agent here somewhere?
:
: Speaking of bottles, I mangled Ernst's last name, and for that I
: apologize. I didn't have it on pick-up, put-down.
:
: I also mistakenly posted a response to Jael to the List. She is looking
: for either the gorget or the Italian Ren.
:
: And Her Ladyship Susana did not really say  "I ain't no Laurel, but I
: don't do too bad." I mangled the translation. What she said was: "I
: always endeavor to deliver crafts of the highest quality."
:
: She also said, to me, "How nice!"
:
: Liam St. Liam
:  with the message UNSUBSCRIBE SCA-EAST
: