SC - Le Menagier's Mushr

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Jan 23 19:29:53 PST 1998

In a message dated 1/23/98 2:23:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
angeliq1 at erols.com writes:

<< Laying beside you? Laying beside you? Bwaaaaaahahahahaha! Ras, I love my
 mushrooms, but I don't LOVE my mushrooms, if you get my meaning....
 Angelique. >>

In responce, I can only say that I am saddened and shocked to learn that there
is at least one fungiphobiac among the illustrious members of this list. As a
confirmed fungiphiliac, I can assure that my relationship with my mushroom is
both honorable and mutually rewarding.

Ras