SC - Sumac (was: Imam Bayaldi)

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Fri Jan 23 19:58:25 PST 1998

Hello all from Anne-Marie.
Sumac can be obtained from WorldSpice here in Seattle. Yes, they do mail
order. You can check out their website, or you can email them directly at
hill at worldspice.com

They are a great small local business, getting bigger and bigger all the
time. Their quality is impecible (they won't sell it elsewise) and the
sumac I've gotten from them (they had two kinds last time I was there) was
wonderfully colorful and fragrant.

- --AM