SC - Where are you?

James and/or Nancy Gilly KatieMorag at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jan 24 09:14:36 PST 1998

A couple times, now, we've had a discussion of what folks on this list do in
their mundane lives.  What I'm curious about is where people live.  I know
that Adamantius is in or near NYC, and Gunthar and Stefan are somewhere in
Texas, but what about everyone else?

Until last month, I was in the Barony of Marinus (Norfolk VA), Atlantia.
Now I'm in the Canton of Dragon's Aerie (Gales Ferry CT), which is part of
the Barony Beyond the Mountain, East Kingdom.

Alasdair mac Iain

James and/or Nancy Gilly
katiemorag at worldnet.att.net

****  REUNITE GONDWANALAND!!