SC - Rapeye Pasties

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Sun Jan 25 13:51:54 PST 1998

> At 04:37 18-1-98 +0000, His Grace Cariadoc wrote (in conjunction with much
> that has been snipped):
> >some murri naqi,
> >
> >1 T murri (see p. 3-4)
>
> Um - what's "murri"?
>
> Alasdair mac Iain

It's a seasoning, I think it works out a bit like fish sauce (ngoc muom).
His Grace Duke Cariadoc has published a period substitute (recipe and
redaction). I think it was posted to this list -0 I'll have to look back
through my stuff.

Charles Ragnar

Yes, it was discussed here back in November. There are several messages on
it and Cariadoc’s substitution recipe in this file in the FOOD section of
my Florilegium:

sauces-msg        (52K)  1/ 6/98    Period sauces. Sauce recipes.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net