SC - coffe and tea at e

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Mon Jan 26 09:02:51 PST 1998

                      RE>>SC - coffe and tea at events             1/26/98

<snip><< Despite the fact that the coffee served (modern) is out of period
foreveryone there, and all coffee and tea inapparopriate for all but a tiny
fraction?>>
I was of course speaking tongue in cheek. But I can't fathom how it would be
any more distracting than the black powder garb a good portion of SCA'ers wear
around in the public areas.
<snip>

*grin* I have to agree with Ras here ;)  Some of my best friends are
"pirates", but I have to say, I'd happily trade them a cup of coffee at an
event if they would just dress "period".
"What a lovely frock-coat m'lord, but wouldn't you prefer a cup of coffee and
a t-tunic?"
- -brid