SC - Buffalo- Washingto

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Mon Jan 26 14:48:24 PST 1998

                      RE>>SC - Buffalo- Washingto                  1/26/98

<snip> bustard, common name for medium- to large-sized game birds
of the family Otididae, related to the cranes and rails in the
order Gruiformes.  There are about 23 species, confined to Africa,
southern Europe, Asia, Australia, and part of New Guinea.  About 1 metre (40
inches) tall, bustards have rather long legs, adapted
<snip>Alasdair mac Iain<snip>

Well you learn something everyday... Who had the bustard recipe?  It would
appear it is time to go on a bustard hunt, rather than finding a replacement.
- -brid ("come here little chickie, I don't want to hurt you, I just want to eat
you", Gene Wilder chasing a grouse across the prairie in "the Frisco Kid")