SC - cc:Mail Link to SMTP Undeliverable Message

Frank Welsh fwelsh at primavera.com
Mon Jan 26 19:02:11 PST 1998

- --simple boundary

Message is undeliverable.
Reason: Unable to access cc:Mail Post office.
	Please retry later.
Original text follows:
- ---------------------

- --simple boundary

From: LrdRas <LrdRas at aol.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 21:07:12 EST
To: sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG
Subject: Re: SC - alcohol reimbursements
Sender: owner-sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG

In a message dated 1/26/98 6:24:04 PM Eastern Standard Time, meadhbh at io.com
writes:

<< when I asked the kingdom seneschal
 about this, I was told that a group had taken advantage of this ruling
 and bought alcohol for 'feast' that was then consumed and not used to
 cook.   I really want to try and get the law changed.  Maybe enough of
 us Ansteorran cooks can come up with a viable alternative to this! what
 do you think?

 meadhbh

I think that your Kingdom Seneschal abused their power to an extreme and you
should initiate the grievance procedure as outlined in Corpora explaining the
situation and how it was handled to put a halt to any further such abuse. To
withhold monies that are due you is to put it bluntly, theft.

Lest I be labeled an ogre, I do not think it was the intention of the
seneschal to misinterpret this regulation. I do think that any further attempt
to override Corpora should be nipped in the bud. The refusal to recognize your
legitimate right to reimbursement would , IMHO, be cause for civil action
also. Stealing is stealing no matter what the reasons behind the action.

Ras (who is boiling mad may be saying things that he'll regret later. ;-( )