SC - cc:Mail Link to SMTP Undeliverable Message

Frank Welsh fwelsh at primavera.com
Tue Jan 27 01:47:52 PST 1998

- --simple boundary

Message is undeliverable.
Reason: Unable to access cc:Mail Post office.
	Please retry later.
Original text follows:
- ---------------------

- --simple boundary

To: "Cooks" <sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG>
From: "Alderton, Philippa" <phlip at morganco.net>
Subject: Re: SC - Growing your own
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 98 23:04:06 PST
Sender: owner-sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG

If I get either of the properties I'm looking at, I'll be growing stuff.
Are any of these good in areas which get occasional flooding? I'm talking
good bottom land.

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

:
: In a message dated 1/26/98 10:31:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,