SC - Fw: A Birth!

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Wed Jan 28 22:35:48 PST 1998

Forgive me if I'm repeating myself, but I was just informed that my message
may have bounced due to... something, so I'm forwarding the original.

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

- ----------
: Date: Wednesday, January 28, 1998 20:50:03
: From: phlip
: To: Beckum; Bedwyr; Betty; c-Badger; Brocc; Chirurgeons; Cooks; David Lee;
: Day, Alan; East Kingdom list; Federico Lopez; Geoffrey and Samirah and
Cat;
: Horses; Ilene and Bob; Jim Pandy; John & Karen Raffa; John Benson; Mark
: Shoemaker; Mary Tortorelli; Matt; Middlebridge; Pat Howard; SCA
Distilling;
: Terry Alderton
: Subject: A Birth!
:
: On this New Year's Day of the Year of the Tiger, share with me the joy of
: the birth of a brand-new nephew in all but blood.
:
: My good friends, Mike and Dendai Liming, have brought forth on this day,
: Joshua Abram Liming, Mike's 4th child but first son, and Dendai's first
: child. He is healthy and looks good, but I got the news too soon to know
: his weight and length.
:
: Celebrate, Celebrate, Dance to the Music!!!!!!!
:
: In Joy,
:
: Phlip
:
: phlip at morganco.net
:
: Never a horse that cain't be rode,
: And never a rider that cain't be throwed.